The Coalition for Green Capital has been working to accelerate clean energy investments nationwide for over a decade. Through strategic partnerships and innovative financing, we can expand the reach of state and local green banks, CDFIs, and other finance institutions, to equitably drive accessibility to clean energy financing and empower communities to embrace a greener future.
We accelerate investments in the clean economy to reduce emissions and improve the quality of life for all Americans. By leveraging both public and private partnerships and the power of responsive financing, our network works to remove barriers to clean technology and increase energy abundance by, for, and with communities.
- Launching a National Green Bank: Discussion with Environmental Justice Organizations
- CGC Seeks Concept Papers In a Request For Information From Potential Partners
- 2022 Annual Report: Green Banks Mobilize $4.6B in Total Investments
- Key Senators, Rep. Dingell Call on EPA to “Rapidly Invest Maximum Funding” from the GHGRF “to Capitalize a National Climate Bank”
- CGC Response to Public Comments Filed with EPA Dec. 12, 2022
- Comments to EPA Environmental Finance Advisory Board Dec. 8, 2022
- Comments to EPA Environmental Finance Advisory Board Oct. 11, 2022
- NGB Green Streets Community Lending Platform
- National Green Bank: Project Ready Day One
- National Green Bank One-Pager
- Environmental Justice Analysis of National Green Bank
Sparking greater public and private clean energy investment
Supporting Green Banks around the world