The Coalition for Green Capital hosted a webinar with a broad coalition of environmental organizations to discuss the launch of the national green bank and steps for facilitating their participation in the “Big Tent” that, with capital of $20 billion, will cause up to $250 billion of clean power platform investments to be made over the next 10 years.
- Sam Ricketts, co-founder and co-director of Evergreen Action
- Damon Burns, president and CEO of Finance New Orleans
- Doug Coward, executive director of the Solar and Energy Loan Fund (SELF)
- Eli Hopson, COO and executive director of CGC
- Henry Litman, senior vice president of investment of CGC