The Coalition for Green Capital hosted a discussion with members of the American Green Bank Consortium, including Clean Energy Fund of Texas, Colorado Clean Energy Fund, and Solar Energy Loan Fund. The panel discussed establishing and structuring green banks, touching on questions surrounding sources of funding, forming partnerships, green bank governance, leveraging capital from the Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund (GGRF), and the possibility of a national green bank.
- Nenha Young, Director of Policy and Network, Coalition for Green Capital
- Henry Litman, Senior Director, Coalition for Green Capital
- Duanne Andrade, Executive Director, Solar Energy Loan Fund (SELF)
- Stephen K. Brown II, Founder and Chairman, Clean Energy Fund of Texas
- Paul Scharfenberger, Chief Executive Officer, Colorado Clean Energy Fund